Latin Name: Semen Celosiae Plant Source: seedTest Method:HPLCUse:
1. To remove heat from the liver, and to clear the eye of corneal opacity.
2. Redness of the eye and dizziness due to excessive heat or fire in the liver;
nebula with blurred vision.
Latin Name: Herba Solani NigriPart Used : Whole PlantTest Method:HPLCUse:
1. Potential anticancer (anticarcinogenic) activities: Inhibit the growth of SC (skin cancer) cell
2. Provide liver protection against alcohol and improve liver function
Latin Name: Wikstroemia indica L.Extract Source:Root Test Method:HPLCUse:
1. The anti-inflammatory detoxification, stasis by the water
2. For bronchitis, lung class, mumps, lymphadenitis,
3. For rheumatism, advanced schistosomiasis ascites, boils carbuncles.
Latin Name: Astilbe chinensis Maxim.Extract Source:herbTest Method:HPLCUse:
1.Obesity patients: There are anti-oxidation.
2.Evergo people: skin allergies.
3.Local inflammation and anti-aging.
4.Increase ability to handle stress.
Latin Name: Hibiscus mutabilis L.Extract Source:leafTest Method:HPLCUse:
1. Whitening and moisturizing: Accelerate blood circulation, intensively
supply water, and inhibit melanin, in order to leave skin
tender and white.
Latin Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.Part used:herbTest Method:HPLCUse:
1). Antioxidant and antitumor activity
2). Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus ( HSV) and HIV-1
3). Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics
Latin Name: Marrubium vulgareExtract Source:Whole herbTest Method:HPLCUse:
1).Protecting from radioactivity.
2).Enhancing the tension and movement of uterus.
3).Using to relieve bronchitis and bronchial asthma.